Cruise with Sharmers from Aswan to Luxor on an amazing Nile Trip. During which you can disembark at each point of interest and get the chance to visit the most popular sites along the Nile and Upper Egypt with your own private guide. the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and Luxor’s Temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan.you can Tweak your itinerary with your guide during the cruise freely.our Cruise has a great setup for comfort, an on-board restaurant, lounges, special places for relaxation, Reading Places, a discotheque ( by Sharmers ) , a swimming pool with Jacuzzi large shaded sundeck with topical bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers & folkloric shows, . The cruise is air-conditioned and it has a private facilities and satellite TV Set, you’ll gain valuable insights into Egypt’s ancient history and civilization on this laid back Delightful Nile Cruise.
- Day One Check-in the cruise, have lunch and afternoon tea on board, in the afternoon enjoy a Felucca boat ride around the islands of Aswan and also Aswan excursions. Visit Philae Temple, unfinished Obelisk and Aswan High Dam. And by the end of the day, have a special dinner on board & enjoy some folkloric belly dancing show .
- Day Two Have breakfast on board, then sail to Kom Ombo and visit the temples in the Area. have lunch and tea in the afternoon on board. Later on, you’ll sail to Edfu to explore the great temples. Then enjoy an afternoon sailing, via Esna Lock to Luxor. And by the end of the day, have dinner on board.
- Day Three Have breakfast on board then do the West Bank Tour, visit Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. (while visiting the Valley of the Kings there’re 3 entries to tombs included, however if you wish to see either the tomb of Tutankhamun or Ramses VI, there will be an additional ticket cost). Then have lunch and the afternoon tea on board. right after this adventure you’ll visit Luxor and Karnak Temples and by the end of the day you’ll have dinner aboard the cruise.
- Day Four in the morning the flowing day Enjoy breakfast on board, and then check out of cruise boat. Guests may have lunch back on the boat, however there will be an extra charge, or they may wish to eat in a local restaurant and last of all, get your transfer to Luxor airport and fly back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Air conditioned transportation everywhere .
- All entrance fees mentioned in the program.
- English speaking Egyptology guide.
- Entrance fees in all sites as per itinerary.
- Felucca ride.
- Onboard evening entertainment.
- Flight tickets SSH-LUX-SSH
- Country Entry Visas.
- Airfares and associated taxes.
- Extra Meals not listed in your itinerary.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Camera fees. Souvenirs. Laundry costs.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Things You Should Take
- Sun glasses.
- Sun blockers ( if you have any sun conditions in the summer ).
- Adult / 770 USD
- Child / 700 USD (12 years old not older ).
- Infants / Under 2 years old are Free of charge.
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : Around 5:00 Am ( Depending on your hotel location in Sharm ).
- Drop Off : Around 9:00 Pm.
- Duration : 88 Hours ( Four Days ).
Note : Additional dietary requirements to be stated at time of booking