Cruise with Sharmers from Aswan to Luxor on an amazing Nile Trip. During which you can disembark at each point of interest and get the chance to visit the most popular sites along the nile and Upper Egypt with your own private guide. the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and Luxor’s Temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan.you can Tweak your itinerary with your guide during the cruise freely.our Cruise has a great setup for comfort, an on-board restaurant, lounges, special places for relaxation, Reading Places, a discotheque ( by Sharmers ) , a swimming pool with Jacuzzi large shaded sundeck with topical bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers & folkloric shows. The cruise is air-conditioned and it has a private facilities and satellite TV Set, you’ll gain valuable insights into Egypt’s ancient history and civilization on this laid back Delightful Nile Cruise.
- Day One Take a 45 minute flight to Luxor from Sharm El Sheikh, once you get to Luxor our Egyptologist English speaking guide will be waiting for you with Sharmers sign, spend a full day in Luxor, valley of the kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple, Memnon colossal statues, have lunch aboard your cruise, continue the tour to visit the Karnak temple. and by the end of the day check in the cruise & enjoy entertainment shows and have dinner .
- Day Two Start your day with a delightful breakfast on-board. After that you’ll be escorted to visit Luxor temple and enjoy the historical site and be educated about the pharaohs who lived to be remembered, after your tour your guide will transfer the group back to the cruise and to sail toward Edfu.
- Day Three Enjoy breakfast on-board, visit Edfu temple which was Dedicated to Horus, one the greatest preserved ancient temple in Egypt fully intact, and considered the second largest temple after Karnak, It was believed that the temple was built on the site of the great battle between Horus and Seth. Then sail to Aswan and append the night aboard the cruise.
- Day Four Have breakfast on-board then Start the day with a discovery to the city of Aswan, the beauty of upper Egypt, visit the most of the famous sites in the city such as the High dam, The Unfinished obelisks and Philae temple. the back to the cruise for another romantic night fully packed with entertainment shows.
- Day Five The last day, you’ll have breakfast on-board then you’ll visit Abu Simbel temple (Optional). At the end of the program you will be taken by an AC van to Luxor airport to catch your flight Back to Sharm El Sheikh .
- Air conditioned transportation everywhere .
- All entrance fees mentioned in the program.
- 4 Nights Nile cruise on FB (full board) basis on Semiramis 3.
- All meals as per itinerary with Egyptian and Western dishes. Vegetarian options are available.
- English speaking Egyptology guide.
- Entrance fees in all sites as per itinerary.
- Felucca ride.
- Onboard evening entertainment.
- Flight tickets SSH-LUX-SSH.
- Country Entry Visas.
- Airfares and associated taxes.
- Extra Meals not listed in your itinerary.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks .
- Items of a personal nature.
- Camera fees. Souvenirs. Laundry costs.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Things You Should Take
- Sun glasses.
- Sun blockers ( if you have any sun conditions in the summer ).
- Adult / 500 GBP
- Child / 490 GBP (12 years old not older ).
- Infants / Under 2 years old are Free of charge.
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : Around 5:00 Am ( Depending on your hotel location in Sharm ).
- Drop Off : Around 9:00 Pm.
- Duration : 113 Hours ( Five Days ).
Note : Additional dietary requirements to be stated at time of booking