Enjoy a Luxurious Nile Cruise boat from the city of the Pharaohs, see the pyramids, the sphinx and the Cairo museum with a special guided tour with Sharmers, visit the most popular sites along the nile and Upper Egypt with your own private guide. the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and Luxor’s Temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan.you can Tweak your itinerary with your guide during the cruise freely.our Cruise has a great setup for comfort, an on-board restaurant, lounges, special places for relaxation, Reading Places, a discotheque ( by Sharmers ) , a swimming pool with Jacuzzi large shaded sundeck with topical bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers & folkloric shows, . The cruise is air-conditioned and it has a private facilities and satellite TV Set, you’ll gain valuable insights into Egypt’s ancient history and civilization on this laid back Delightful Nile Cruise.
- Day One Arrive to Cairo, once you get to Cairo our English speaking guide will be waiting for you with Sharmers sign, you will be escorted to your hotel in Cairo to spend the night ( you can also arrange with your guide for a night out ).
- Day Two Spend a full day in Cairo, visit the museum of Cairo and discover the Tut ankh Amon Tomb visit the pyramids and the Spinx shop and spend free time in Cairo have lunch of oriental food in a local restaurant. After lunch, you’ll be taken to visit the old capital of Egypt, Memphis City along with the alabaster statue of King Ramses the Second. After concluding all the major sites in your Cairo visit and spend a great time with the Sharmers Guide, you’ll be escorted either the Railway station Or Cairo Air port to departure to Aswan ( arrangements to be stated upon Booking for a sleeping train or a flight to Aswan ).
- Day Three Breakfast will be served on the sleeping train or in Aswan with your guide in case of flying to Aswan, after which you’ll visit the Unfinished Obelisk the largest known ancient obelisk known in Egypt, followed by the high dam of Aswan city – also the biggest dam in the world, and finally a visit to Elephantine Island and Philae Temple. by the end of the day you’ll check in to the Nile Cruise and get some rest and have lunch on board where you’ll spend the rest of night.
- Day Four Breakfast will be served on board as we sail to kom Ombo city near Aswan, stop off at Kom Ombo, the city stood between the caravan route from Nubia and trails from the gold mines in the eastern desert. During the reign of Ptolemy VI, the temple of Kom Ombo was also built at this time under Ptolemy VI, you’ll then start sailing to Edfu where we dock and you have a good night’s rest packed with entertainment and evening folkloric shows .
- Day Five After breakfast you will be escorted to visit Edfu temple which was Dedicated to Horus, one the greatest preserved ancient temple in Egypt fully intact, and considered the second largest temple after Karnak, It was believed that the temple was built on the site of the great battle between Horus and Seth. Then sail to Luxor and append the night aboard your cruise.
- Day Six You’ll have breakfast on board then you’ll check out the Nile Cruise and then visit the Luxor Temple (on the East Bank of the Nile), the Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings (on the West Bank), the Valley of the Queens, the Hatshepsut Temple and finally, theColossi of Memnon. once all the sightseeing spots is seen, you’ll be escorted to the Railway station or Luxor Air port to head back the desired destination Cairo by train or Sharm El sheikh by air ( arrangements to be stated upon Booking for the final desired destination Cairo Or Sharm as well as the desired transportation).
- Air conditioned transportation everywhere.
- All entrance fees mentioned in the program.
- 1 night 4 Stars hotel overnight in Cairo.
- 3 Nights Nile cruise on FB (full board) basis on our Cruise.
- All meals as per itinerary with Egyptian and Western dishes. Vegetarian options are available.
- English speaking Egyptology guide.
- Entrance fees in all sites as per itinerary.
- Felucca ride.
- Onboard evening entertainment.
- Flight tickets LUX-SSH – CAI-ASW ( to be stated in advance )
- Sleeping Train Tickets Cairo – Aswan. ( to be stated in advance )
- Country Entry Visas.
- Airfares and associated taxes.
- Extra Meals not listed in your itinerary.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks .
- Items of a personal nature.
- Camera fees. Souvenirs. Laundry costs.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Things You Should Take
- Sun glasses.
- Sun blockers ( if you have any sun conditions in the summer ).
- Adult / 850 USD
- Child / 790 USD (12 years old not older ).
- Infants / Under 2 years old are Free of charge.
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : Around 5:00 Am ( Depending on your hotel location in Sharm ).
- Drop Off : Around 9:00 Pm.
- Duration : 160 Hours ( 7 Days ).
Note : Additional dietary requirements to be stated at time of booking.