We invite you to try one of the most authentic trips in Egypt on our Luxurious Dahabya Cruise, experience the beauty of the world’s longest Nile with our special cruise program, choose between 7 spacious very well ventilated rooms and suites. Enjoy a unique mixture of international & local cuisine with Dahabya Nile Cruise.
This special cruise offer the chance to experience the nile from the eye of a pharaoh, feel what was it like to cruise in the Egyptian Nile through the yellow and the green landscapes.
- Day 1 Pick up Our rep will pick you up from Cairo airport to the hotel on an air conditioned bus and escort you, where you get to spend the night and have dinner.
- Day 2 Baharya Cairo Before we leave Cairo behind, Proceed to Giza plateau, visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the complex of Chephren. Then heading to Al Bahariya Oases (360 km), Upon reaching Bahariya, we check-in our hotel, having our lunch, then we will start our tour in Bahariya. Take a walk between the Fields and the Palm trees, we will know about the daily life at the oases. Then proceed to the black Mountain (also known as the English Mountain), Enjoys watching the sun set from the highest location in the oasis. Possibility to enjoying a bath in hot spring. Dinner and overnight will be at hotel.
- Day 3 Baharya White Desert In Bahariya we will visit the noble’s tombs in Qasr Selim (tomb of Bennentiu and Zed-Amoun-Eyof-ankh) which dated back to the 26th Dynasty, Ain El Bishmu (Roman spring), the temple of Ain El Muftillah and finally Alexander the greet chapel. Driving through the Black Desert and its volcanic remains. In the Dune area we will climb sand dune (about 60-meter height), having our picnic lunch in El Haiz Oasis (San George Oasis). Proceed to the Crystal Mountain, Al Agabat the area of the wonders with the desert roses and finally arrive to the White Desert and its unusual limestone formations, the wind carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. Camping under the stars of the sky in natural tranquility and peace of mind.
- Day 4 Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Enjoy The breakfast in the sunshine. Walk through the White Desert near the shaped rocks, with enough opportunities to linger and take photos. Afterwards drive to Farafra oases (40-km). Upon reaching Farafra we will take a walk between the Fields and the Palm trees, we will explore the unique system of agricultural irrigation in the oases. Visit the village of Qasr El Farafra and the museum of Badr *the local artist*, then move on to Dakhla oasis 300-km, before reaching Dakhla, we will visit the roman temple Deir el Haggar “Monastery of Stone” which was built by the Roman Emperor Nero and was dedicated to the Theban Triad Amun, Mut and khonso. Later proceed to Al Kaser (the old Covered City) with its Oil Press; School, Courthouse and Dwelling Chambers. Having lunch as a picnic. Dinner and overnight will be in the hotel in El Kasr village.
- Day 5 Kharga Oasis Leaving Dakhla behind, we head to Kharga 190-km. visit Mut city (the capital of Dakhla oasis), which named after the ancient goddess of the Theban Triad. Proceed to the small villages Balat, walk through the old city, and visit some houses, mosques and finally the famous Mastabas from the old Kingdom and the site of Archaeological Excavations of the hidden ancient village Ain Asil. Have a lunch experience in a simple Egyptian house with the natives. Proceed to Kharga, visit El Bagawat Cemetery and The Museum of Kharga. Dinner and overnight will be enjoyed in the hotel.
- Day 6 Luxor Have breakfast in the hotel. Following the famous caravan route southwards, we pass through the oasis Paris. Walk through the city; watch the special kind of pilgrimage arts (Haj art). The Walls are decorated with drawings and descriptive scenes of the pilgrimage to Mecca. Proceed to Darb Alarbien Road (Forty Days Caravans Road), driving to area of Dush, which was a religious, military and civilian complex that primarily developed as the result of the caravans’ road between Egypt and Sudan crossing the desert to Assuit or Esna. We will visit the Dush temple, which was dedicated to Serapis, Isis and Horpocrates. Driving to Luxor, lunch will be enjoyed on way. Upon arrival to Luxor’s west bank, visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon. Later at the evening, we will explore the glory of Luxor temple. Dinner and Overnight will be in the hotel.
- Day 7 Esna City Visit the Karnak’ Temple, then transfer to Esna. Upon arrival visit Chnum temple with its fumes reliefs. Join the Boat, crew will welcome you on board and have your bags taken to your cabins. We will then set sail on your voyage to Aswan. Overnight close to El Hegz Island; small island which is located in the north of Edfu.
- Day 8 Edfo City Morning Sailing gently en-route to Edfu; enjoy breakfast at your leisure, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt’s monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail for our private island “El Fouza” where we will disembark for dinner served to you on the edge of the Nile.
- Day 9 Sailing & Relaxing Break We start our nice day by sailing around 7 hours to Silslea Mountain. During our sailing we experience the simple life style of farmers and fishermen. Contemplate the beautiful and mysterious nature of the great Nile and the green fields of Island Bissau. Continue to edge of Silslea Mountain where we will have our dinner and overnight on board next to the temple enjoying the romantic atmosphere.
- Dau 10 Silsila ( Chaine ) Mountain After breakfast visit the temple of Gebel el Silsila, where we will discover the unknown rock cut temple of Hormoheb and famous sandstone quarries in ancient Egypt. Continue to Mainha Island enjoying our barbecue dinner with the drums and folk music Around the Camp fire.
- Day 11 Kom’Ombo City Breakfast at your leisure as we sail on to Kom Ombo. We will explore the unusually temple Of Hours and Sobek. The temple was built with total symmetry, two entrance’s two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. Proceed to Daraw city, The most amazing and attractive part of this town is the unbelievable Camel Market in the south of Kom Ombo we may see more 02,000 camels brought to participate in the great selling show. After lunch Sailing from Daraw to Kobania it takes around 5 hours there we are going to enjoy our last night trip with our Nubian party.
- Day 12 Aswan City We sail to Aswan, exploring the famous city visit the High Dam, crossing the original barrage over the First Cataract, we tour the pin Aswan granite quarry and examine the impressive Hatshepsut unfinished obelisk. For most, the highlight is a motorboat ride to the romantic Temple of Philae, which was dedicated to the goddess Isis. Afternoon Sail by Felucca to the Botanical Gardens where Lord Kitchener indulged his passion for exotic flora, importing shrubs, trees and seeds from as far afield as India and Malaysia. It is pleasant to walk along the island’s shady paths, enjoying its fragrance and a variety of bird life before taking another Felucca sail back to Aswan. Transfer to the railway station to take the sleeper train to Cairo. On the train Dinner is served in cabin or in restaurant according to your choice.
- Day 13 Cairo City Today we will explore Cairo (City of a thousand minarets), visit the Egyptian museum, (one of the most famous museums contains the most magnificent collection of antiques include; Mummies, Sarcophagi & fabulous treasures of TUTANKHAMUN’ tomb). Then proceed to Salah El Din citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Finally drive to the famous Bazar of Khan el Khalily.
- Air conditioned transportation in Cairo.
- All transfers & sightseeing excursions as mentioned in above program including. transportation by Deluxe A/C coaches, entrance fees and qualified guide. During the desert tour 4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 5 pax per Car. All seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for the entire trip. The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system.
- First aid kit.
- Cool box.
- Accommodation: 14day & 13nights
2 nights’ accommodation HB in Cairo, (Hotel Barceló **** or similar).
1 night’s accommodation HB in Bahariya Oases, (Hotel Kaser Al Bawity***or similar).
1 night’s accommodation HB in the White Desert at Tended camp includes: –
- Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags.
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware.
- Gas and water container.
- Cool boxes.
- Ice boxes.
- Fire grill.
- Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [Eating].
- Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton.
1 night’s accommodation HB in Dakhla Oases, (Hotel Desert lodge 3 stars or similar).
1 night’s accommodation HB in Kharga Oases, (Hotel Pioneers 4 stars or similar).
1night,s accommodation on H.B Basis in Luxor (Ibrotiel hotel 4 stars or Similar)
5 nights accommodation on H.B Basis in (Nebyt Dahabiya 4 stars or Similar)
1 nights’ accommodation HB on the sleeper train.
- Food and beverage:
- Daily Picnic lunch includes 1 soft drink during the desert tour.
- Full board on the Dahabiya as the below
- Full Board (All-inclusive):
- Be surprised by the delicious Egyptian dishes and possibility to enjoy barbecues on shore.
- Rich breakfast buffet.
- Lunch will be served on the sun deck choice of salads and dessert buffet.
- Tee time with sweet and salty snacks.
- Dinner will be served on the restaurant (set menu).
- Drinks (soft Drinks- Juice- Tea- Coffee- Water) from 11:00 – 23:00 clock
Note: No alcoholic beverages are served on board. however You can bring yours on board.
- On board of the 4WD every Pax will have 2 bottles mineral water at disposal per day.
- On board of the 4WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
- HB in Cairo.
- IV-visits and excursions:
- All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
- Professional desert guide and driver with their accommodation and transportation.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Things You Should Take
- Sun blockers.
- Sun glasses.
- Adult / 750 USD
- Child / 650 USD (12 years old not older ).
- Infants / Under 2 years old are Free of charge.
Timing & Duration