Enjoy a wonderful evening fully packed with lots of unique activities, ride camels through the desert, bake some bedouin bread, climb the hills to watch the magical sunset, enjoy a special open buffet dinner, watch a spectacular fire show, Belly dance with the group, take unforgettable pictures of the moon from the telescope and get some valuable trips & information about our galaxy with our astronomer, we invite you to experience a once in a life time Desert adventure in the heart of the Sinai desert surrounded by nature and the very welcoming Bedouin tribes !!
- Pick up you’ll be picked usually around 3:00 Pm ( depends on your hotel’s location In Sharm El Sheikh) .
- Drive to Wadi-Mander Valley our guides will pick you up from the hotel to an enjoyable short drive to mander-valley approximately 30 minutes away from sharm el sheikh city, you can enjoy the stunning natural views of the desert’s landscape along the way.
- Short Camel Ride the program starts by a short camel ride for exactly 20 minutes, some of our guests would rather stay in the AC-Bus and there is no problem as we understand for some it could be considered a bumpy ride, The camels are meant to drop you off by the Bedouin tents and you can take lots of pictures along the way to the tent, there will be also a camera man of our team who is video taping everything the whole time and he will be with you on foot during the 20 minutes camel ride, we are often asked are the camels loose and we will by our own ? of course we understand how worrying this may sound but Don’t worry it’s safe, the camels are not loose and you’ll be always guided by little Bedouin people who are holding the rope during the 20 minutes ride.
- Rest in Bedouin Tents the camels will drop you off at the bedouin tents and there you will find our bus along with the rest of the group ( the ones who choose to skip the camel ride) and you get to spend 15 minutes meditation and rest in the heart of the mountains and enjoy your welcome drinks, the Bedouin drink called Habbak Tea, it’s very natural and very safe to drink, all of our drinks and food are served by bottled water, The Bedouins have to always stay in a good shape in the desert to be able to function properly as a society so they take healthy food and drinks very seriously, imagine how they live in the desert with no pharmacies or no doctors? don’t they get sick! and when they do! don’t they require medical attention? what’s the source of their successful Life style in the desert by their own? Well they rely on herbs and natural medication, they have a herb for almost any kind of illness and it works really well, in short trust the drinks and you won’t be disappointed as in some cases it’s used as a very beneficial treatment, if you have a stomach-ache for example or if you have a high blood pressure, it really helps.
- Bedouin Bread Baking our group will watch the Bedouins will they are baking their Bedouin bread and every member of our group will take the chance to experience how he would function if he had to live in the desert! everybody is welcome to try a hands on experience.
- Mountain Sunset View now the group will climb a little hill to take some pictures for the astonishing sunset view and experience the desert breeze.
- Bedouin Dinner the dinner will be served at the Bedouin tents and it’s an open buffet dinner, there will rice, vegetables, green salad, tahini salad, Bedouin Bread (the bread the Group Baked ), fried chicken, shish kebab ( not Ham ), fruits , and soda drinks.
- Fire Show during the dinner time you will enjoy an amazing performance of the fire show team, it lasts for almost 25 minutes.
- Belly Dancing & Folkloric Show right after the fire show there will be a belly dancing show, she will try to teach some members of the group how to belly dance the Egyptian way, every body is welcome Girls or Boys to try, but we have to warn you when guys do it some how it feels funny for the female members of the group.
- Star Gazing Telescope by the end of the evening our Bedouin guides will escort the group to the star gazing location where we setup the digital telescopes, the telescope is very powerful it has almost 700x zooming level that you can see the craters on the moon’s surface, you are welcome to take picture through the telescope lens using your cameras or your iPhones ( you have to turn off the flash to get a good shoot), The English speaking astronomer will explain to our group all about the stars and the constellation of Orions, he is very knowledgeable you may feel free to ask all of your questions. Depending on the clarity of the sky you will see three objects, usually Saturn, The Moon and the brightest star in our galaxy Sirius also known as the dog star.
- Back to Hotel you will be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh , our rep will be with you the whole time to take care of our group and help them out if they need anything.
- Air conditioned transportation everywhere in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Tea in a Bedouin tent.
- Professional English-Speaking rep.
- Special team of leader in the desert quest
- Extra drinks.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Things You Should Take
- Sun blockers.
- Sun glasses.
- Comfy shoes ( trainers would be perfect for this excursion ).
- Adult / 25 GBP
- Child / 15 GBP
- Infants / Under 2 years old are Free of charge.
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : Around 3:00 Pm ( Depending on your hotel location in Sharm ).
- Drop Off : Around 10:00 Pm.
- Duration : 7 Hours.
This trip is currently suspended for further notice